Thursday, September 13, 2012

Human clay

There was once this little girl who want everything in her life.
When i grow up someday, she said i'll buy and eat all of my hearts desire!

I am that little girl, and now that i grown up... Nothing matters to me anymore. No dream, no wanting... no nothing.

When you grow up, all you think about are your family. End of story.

The food youve already eaten, the things you already had, the places you've already gone to.

It was then that you'll realize that the essence of living doesn't depend on how large you acquire in life, but rather on how much love you've given and how much love you are willing to give.

I dont know anything about this things before. I am outrightly selfish, all i care is myself every step of the way.

We aged, we truly change and by then we learn thru experience all this wonderful things.

Looking up, i thank God for everything.

The good, the bad and those hardship that moulded me to a person i am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment